Friday, September 26, 2008

Ma maison! My house!


Bonjour! Welcome to my house! 19 Rue du Muguet!


It's so nice of you to stop by!


Yup, that's the front door!


And that's my window...but we'll get to my room in a bit!


Come inside! Ill show you around!


Alright, here is the entry way. Now, take the stairs up and turn right!


No, silly! I said right, not straight ahead! That's the toilet. Now listen! Take a RIGHT!


There ya go! Now see the first door on the right? Yup! That's me!


Voila! It's my room! That's obviously my bed.


There's my desk with a lot of pictures on the wall of everyone!


That's my closet which has big mirrored doors. I love it!


This is the view out my window. Not much of a view beacause of the big tree blocking my view, but I like the privacy!


Alright, since you turned right out of my room, instead of left to go back downstairs, you ran in to my bathroom. Well, the shower room. Ei ei ei, since you asked, Im not sure what the toilet looking thing if for. Pretty sure the looks of it translate in to something like, "bum washer." Haha.


Alright! You've made it back to the stairs. Now, go down and turn right, then go straight through the French doors.


EI EI EI! What is with you and bathrooms?!?! Well, since you HAD to see it, this is my other toilet room. Le WC, as the French would call it.


There you go! Those are the doors I was talking about!


Here is the living room! It's quite nice and has satalite tv :)


Ah, I see you looked in the corner and saw my fireplace. Nice, eh? Too bad we can't use it!


Yup, those are the doors you just came through. Those steps? Ah! They lead to some storage. Nothing too exciting. Let's skip that.


You're right, this is the view from the dining room and if you turn around...


Ici! The kitchen and dining room!


As you can see, this is the full view of my kitchen!


The dining room!


Ah! The sun is shining! Let's go outside! Just past the table and out to the patio!


Wow! You are quick! You are already on the other side of the pool looking at the door you just came out!


I know, I know. It doesn't look like much, but this is my garden. It has herbs and some very yummy tomatos!


You are now looking the opposite way of the garden. So, the garden is to the back of you, the pool to the left and the house just kiddie corner on your left. On this side of the yard, there is a pear and apple tree!


This is on the oppisite side of the pool. On this side of the yard, there is a grape vine! It's growing straight ahead of you, on the fence-wall thing!


The part of the yard that you just looked at is right behind you. This is the pool. It's covered up for the season. Getting too cold to swim or so they say! Whimps! Haha. Just across the pool, behind the clothes line, you can see the garden in the left hand corner of the lawn. The house is now to the left of you.


Yup! You're right! It is a nice patio! It's a nice place to sit outside and enjoy the sun!


I know you're in a hurry, because you went so quickly back to the entry way, but, really quick, let me show you the downstairs/garage. Go down those stairs!


Here is the garage! No, I didnt not buy a sweet grey car, that's the owners of the house and no, that's not my sweet bike either, it's Lee's.


And right in front of the car by the wall, there is my wash machine! Yay for a washer in the house! And, as you can see right in front of you, there is also a ironing board (and iron, which you can't see).

Well, thanks for coming by! If you're in the neighborhood again, stop by and we'll have some wine on the patio!


Now get out or Ill kick your butt!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kack!
Your place looks AWESOME! Lots of room for me to visit! EI! But hopefully I never have to see your mean-face again...it scares me.
LOVE YOU!
-Ballz

Anonymous said...

It was super cute to see your place!! up until your scary face... note to self, don't visit Amanda. :P

I loved your place though! It looks AMAZING!!!

You should steal Lee's sweet bike. cuz you need one. :D

Can't wait to talk to you again!

Anonymous said...

Your new home is really cute!!! :) I'm really happy for you. I know how much you love it there! But a little side note... we also miss you here. So if you ever feel like coming back to us that would be super too. Not too soon, enjoy yourself. But eventually? :) Lol. I look forward to reading about your amazing adventures. PS- your photo tours are awesome and very descriptive.