Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!! I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I won't have a computer for awhile. SOOOO if my blog doesn't get updated for awhile, don't hesitate, I'm okay :) I am using the computers at the teacher's college and will probably be here to use them once a week or so. I hope everything is great with everyone!!! It's getting cold here, not Minnesota cold, but it's cold and I'm by the ocean!!! Isn't it always suppose to be warm?!?!?! Hahahaha!

28 days till Nick comes :)

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! (a few days late...lol)

I hope you had a GREAT time with everyone at your place!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!